Jamie B. Levine provides training and educational resources to help parents, schools, and educators better deal with childhood issues. Corporate HR departments and businesses also find providing these resources to their employees can improve employee productivity and attendance.
- Control battles & social awareness
- Keeping friends & playdates
- Sensory Processing
- Behavioral Challenges
- Building Trust
Jamie B. Levine, M.S. Ed. Teaches Parenting Skills and Tools That:
- Break dangerous cycles that only become more destructive over time.
- Helps parents recognize the patterns in your home that are sabotaging your relationships
- Brings ease and peace back to families, restoring trust and communication and decreasing negative behaviors
- Bridge the gap between you and your child's school with a common language and a common goal: your child's success.
- Introduces skills and tools you can use immediately designed to make parenting so much easier
- Empowers your child to understand their worth and start making positive decisions